Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Funday.

This weekend has been so uneventful, and I'm loving every minute of it.. This is Chris's weekend to work. I'm going to be getting ready to go to church in a little bit. I'm thinking that I'm going to go get pictures developed today from vacation, and go to the store for a minute. I love it when there is nothing happening on weekends. I definitely have more energy today than I did yesterday. The Pups & I took naps all day, most activity we all had was switching chairs or couches. hehehe. They have been such lazy dogs lately, I think my energy or lack of is contagious. I think that I'm going to go to church get revived for the week, and hopefully I can come home, and actually start on the Baby's room. I might go to the hardware today, and pick out some paint colors so we can get started on all that. Like it sounds in this writing things are pretty laid back this weekend, and I'm loving it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment