Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bubbles

After our roadtrip, we went through A LOT of windshield wiper fluid.. I got to my parents house, and grabbed a random jug of Blue, didn't read the label, and put in my car. Chris and I drove the whole five hours back to Indy, and Chris is like "Why's it producing suds??" I said "must be extra soapy windshield wiper fluid.." Then there came the Bubbles.. lol

Then my Mom calls today, and is like "Your dad tried to powerwash the house today, and someone used up all of the powerwash soap.." So I started laughing because I totally didn't read the label before I just poured it in. I said "Wellllllllll I think I know where it went.. It's in my car!" Now we're driving around Tiny Bubblin' it up in Indy. It's really entertaining for the easily amused. Bubbles evvverywhere! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment