Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not sure of date on this one.

I wasn't going to try and talk about this but in some way I think it helps to vent and talk it all out. At work, I called in for my Miscarriage (jan.10.), and my boss proceeded to tell everyone in the department why exactly I called in. NO ONE at work even knew I was pregnant, but now they sure all do..  I had flowers and a card on my desk when I got back to work. Which I proceeded to throw in the trash immediately. That would be cool for people to come up to my desk patients and such, oh you got flowers?? Then re-live it over and over, when I'm doing my damn best job holding it together like nothings wrong with me for 8 long hours. I had co-workers (the ones you can't stand...) come up to me and say "Yep, had me a miscarriage too, you'll get over it." "So did you have cramps??" Lots, and lots, of absolutely horrific questions asked to me. As if it wasn't horrible enough to go through this, have to go re-announce to all friends and family, then deal w/it 50 hrs a week at work............. I almost walked out and quit my job that day. Felt like getting in my car and just driving away, and never coming back. I was listening to a song on the radio today, and it said the best thing about hitting rock bottom is the only way you can go is up. I hope this is true, cause I definitely feel at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment