Saturday, July 9, 2011

8 Week Ultrasound & Appt.






I'm not seeing a High Risk Doc, who is absolutely wonderful! Way better than the dr. we had before. Chris and I were waiting so impatiently for this appt. to see if everything was okay. So the last time I had an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with a Blighted Ovum, which is where everything develops in the sac and you have all the pregnancy symptoms & hormones, but the baby had problems developing and there was an empty sac. I was praying so hard that there would be a baby on the screen when we had the ultrasound. I was a nervous wreck. We get in there, and I'm nervous as can be and then the Ultrasound Tech (who totally didn't know our past history says "OH sorry guys there's only ONE baby in there, and there's the baby!! I looked at the screen and it was like a million pounds was lifted off of my shoulders, and we heard the babies heartbeat, it was magical. The heartbeat was 143. =) I totally couldn't have asked for a better day than this. I cried, I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment