Saturday, July 9, 2011

16 week Appt.

Well this is my 1st "Fresh" blog post. The rest of the posts, I had saved on my laptop.. I've always been a writer, it's helped me through everything in my life. I thought that maybe when I felt better someday I could put all of what happened to me out there so that if another woman was going through the same thing she could read and know that she's not alone when infertility & miscarriage issues.

Okay, enough with the heavy. It's July 9th, 2011. I'm  16 weeks and 2 days along now. Our 16 week appt. went wonderful! The dr. felt the baby's head through my abdomen, which seemed a little weird to me, but this is all new to us. Poor Chris look at me like the dr. was killing me when he was pressing on my stomach, I really hope he doesn't pass out in the delivery room. LOL Will have to pray on that, I don't want to be alone with a passed out husband. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's. The dr. tried several times to get the babies heartbeat, and he seemed like he was having some problems doing so, and that made me really nervous like something was wrong when I was lying there. He said nothing is wrong! Your baby just wont hold still long enough for me to get an exact heartbeat, and you Mrs. Deary have a hyper little baby in there! That made me smile & feell so relieved. Everything went great with the appt. Just need to keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment