Saturday, July 9, 2011

House

Well according to my Baby Ticker.. Our Baby will be here in 24 weeks. That seems so fast to me, especially when it comes to having everything ready for the baby. I've been trying to clean this house, & organize, & get rid of things to Goodwill, so we can make room. I just feel like I'm moving in sloth mode. For instance, Chris was at work, I cleaned the Living room, and then the Pups & I, decided that we would take naps, and the most activity all four of us did today was switch each other for a couch or a chair, and take another nap! LOL I could usually clean the whole downstairs in about half a day. This week it's taken me... well the whole week to get 3 rooms cleaned... I have no energy lately. We are trying to clear out the "Storage" room because that's going to be the Baby's room. Then Chris's going to paint it, and then we can get everything else ready. I hope that tomorrow when I wake up I'm super spunky, & get everything done that I want too. We will see.. It's so nice to get back to blogging not just personally on my laptop. Looking forward to writing everything down that will happen over the next few years, so I can look back and remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment